Monday, February 18, 2013

New releases soon

It has been a few months since I released anything, so I just thought I'd make a brief post to let people know that I am all right. Real life has been rather busy lately, but I'm still making progress on several different projects every week. New episodes of Casshan, Dororo and Mach GoGoGo are in the final stages of quality checking and will be out very soon, plus a lot of regular projects and surprises are in various stages of completion. And Vortex has completed the full frame versions of Gatchaman II, so I will be posting a batch torrent and DDLs soon as well.

I also wanted to thank aardvark for his generous donation, that will be a big help in getting a jump start on several things that I haven't been able to afford to send to my translator. The majority of my projects are done by freelance translators for hire. And thanks to all the other people who have donated in the past, such as Tony H., Bill V., Connor C., Eric J., Sandro S., Keith J., Samuel B. and Alex H. I'm not earning nearly as much as I used to before the crash of 2008, and thus I don't have as much disposable income to spend on translations, so you folks have been a big help in my continuing to get episodes released in these difficult economic times.

Enough of that...more releases soon!

10 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your doing ok, looking forward to the new releases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you back! You have the best anime site on the web, Hands Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will pick up Bluefixer's legacy too...^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice to hear nanto is among the living.....can't wait for more anime goodness - many blessings to you + dororo + gegege no kitaro!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank god, i really think something bad has happened, glad you okay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nanto, I was wondereing if you minded me uploading Shinzou Ningen Casshan (1973) [TSHS] episodes 01-10 to Cinemageddon and crediting you for your work. I watched your first episode on youtube and really enjoyed it, thought it would be good for the people on there too. No worries if not. I will wait for your reply. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Peter, go right ahead (and thanks for asking first).

      P.S. Got the invite, cheers!

      Delete
  7. Many thanks mate, I really love your work, Casshan is a CLASSIC!!! Did you notice how the MF rifle went from a rifle to a gun over episodes? Will Casshans father ever re-appear? Will they use the MF rifle to its full potential to stop Breaking Boss??

    If Casshan cant do it no one can!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude you're my hero, im from Chile and i grew up watching some of this series, others are new discovery for me, please keep working, im waiting for more Casshan episodes and hope if someday starts the translation of hurricane polymer. thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete